Alan Wong is a litigator who resolves contract and commercial disputes for the firm’s business clients. Handling all aspects of litigation, Alan has a particular strength investigating novel and complex legal issues to formulate innovative and cost-effective solutions for clients. His background in insurance defense, premises liability and toxic tort contributes to his professional, responsive style that is focused on client service and personalized attention. Alan advocates for clients at motion hearings, arbitrations and mediations, and trials, and negotiates settlements in both court-ordered and informal settings. Alan speaks fluent Chinese (Cantonese).
Prior to joining Kenney & Sams, Alan was an associate in a litigation boutique where he handled all aspects of civil litigation cases in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. He counseled clients in connection with premises, motor vehicle and toxic tort liability. His experience also includes defending asbestos personal injury claims.
During law school, Alan served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Dolores K. Sloviter of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, and completed full-time legal internships in the law department of BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc. and the tax department of Raytheon Company. Additionally, he worked as an authorized student practitioner in Boston Municipal Court, representing victims of domestic violence in the procurement of restraining orders and anti-harassment orders.
- Business Litigation
- Construction and Real Estate Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Northeastern University School of Law—2013, J.D.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign—2010, B.A.
- Rhode Island
- United States District Court for Massachusetts
- United States District Court for Rhode Island
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association