Julianne focuses her practice on general civil litigation, including business disputes, construction disputes, employment law, premises liability, and personal injury. She provides counsel and advises clients regarding a diverse range of issues, tailoring strategies to meet each client’s particular goals. She provides high-quality , timely, and pragmatic advice and counsel. Julianne approaches her client’s problems in an energetic and professional manner with the goal top provide the best client service possible.
Julianne has extensive experience in all phases of defense of product liability actions. She has represented clients in state and federal courts, and has trial and appellate experience in Massachusetts. She represents private owners, public entities, and contractors in disputes involving breach of contract, product liability, negligence, premises liability,and risk management.
Julianne currently serves as the President of the Holy Cross Club of Greater Boston and co-chair of the Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association’s Young Lawyers Division. Julianne also was selected as a Fellow for the Massachusetts Bar Association’s Leadership Academy, a program that recruits and develops future bar and civic leaders. Julianne is a past president of the Massachusetts Association of Women Lawyers.
- Product Liability
- Business Litigation
- Business Risk Management
- Employment Law
- General Civil Litigation
- New England School of Law — 2012, J.D.
- New England Law Review, Executive Literary Editor
- Outstanding Scholastic Achievement Award
- Massachusetts Association for Women Lawyers, Carol DiMaiti Scholarship
- -New England School of law Merit Scholarship Recipient and Dean’s List, All Semesters
- College of the Holy Cross — 2009, B.A
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court – Massachusetts
- State of New York
- Holy Cross Club of Greater Boston, President 2018
- Massachusetts Bar Leadership Academy, Fellow
- Massachusetts Association of Women Lawyers, Past-President, 2017-2018
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association, Co-Chair, Young Lawyers Division, 2017-2018
- Massachusetts Joint Bar Committee on Judicial Appointments, Member
- The Defense Research Institute