Ryan represents individuals and businesses in complex litigation matters in both state and federal court. He is an aggressive advocate with dispute resolution experience in all aspects of commercial, construction and real estate litigation. Additionally, Ryan provides ongoing counsel to a variety of corporations in connection with general legal, employment and contract matters.
Ryan counsels clients on strategic risk management issues and looks for solutions that protect his clients against future litigation. He prepares each case as if going to trial while always keeping in mind his clients objectives and concerns.
Ryan has been named a Massachusetts Super Lawyer Rising Star for 2016 and 2017.
- Construction Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Premise Liability
- New England School of Law
- NE School of Law Merit Scholarship recipient
- UMASS Amherst
- Phi Beta Kappa, Commonwealth Honors College
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Recipient, James Lynch Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- United States District Court – Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association