Ashley Cook Healy is a business litigation lawyer representing individuals and companies in disputes involving breach of contract, product defect, premises liability, breach of warranty, products liability, and errors and omissions of insurance brokers and other professionals. Ashley has represented clients in jury and bench trials, and has represented insurance brokers in mediation before a federal magistrate judge.
Although Ashley counsels a range of businesses, she has particular experience advising businesses with respect to claims of manufacturer defects and breaches of warranty.
Ashley guides clients through the dispute resolution process with diligence, passion and curiosity. She appreciates their personal investment and looks for comprehensive solutions to manage and streamline the litigation process.
- Business Litigation
- Business Risk Management
- Premises Liability
- Breach of Warranty
- Contract Disputes
- Boston College Law School—2011, J.D.
- New York University—2006, B.A
- NYU Founder’s Day Award for Scholastic Achievement; High Honors in Middle Eastern & Islamic Studies for undergraduate thesis
- Fluent in Spanish
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Rhode Island
- United States District Court – District of Massachusetts
- Women’s Bar Association
- Mass Bar Association